PU Foam Thickness 18mm Ceiling PU Sandwich Panel Production Line
With Coil Width 1220mm
1. PU foam thickness: 18mm
2. Linear Speed of production:2-5 m/min
3. Maximum Roller Forming speed:15 m/min
4. Main Power of production: ≥ 35KW
5. Cutting:pneumatic piston driving, non-stop cutting via sliding
6. Raw Material of sheet: Aluminum Coil, corbon steel coil
7. Thickness of sheet material: 0.5-0.8mm
- This production line is a kind of specialized equipment for
producing sandwich panel with the middle layer of anti-combustion
polyurethane and with roof(OR wall/ceiling) forming panel as the
top face layer, aluminum foil as the bottom face layer.
- The sandwich panel is 18 mm in thickness, 1000mm in width, length
determined by the customer.
- The sandwich panel is mainly used as keeping warm for wall and roof
. Different insulating panels with other soft facing layers could
also be produced on the line.
- The operation principle of this line is as follows: raw materials
of rigid-foam are delivered into the mixing head through the
metering pump on the injection machine and then injected onto the
bottom facing sheet going to conveyors along with the top
superficial sheet. Between the upper and lower conveyors, the
liquid materials are hardened into shape,after all for above
actions are completed, by an automatic tracking cutting mechanism,
cut into segments according to the preset length.
Advantage for PU Ceiling
1. Reasonable Price
2. High Quality
3. 12 Months Warranty
4. More Than 10 Years Experience
Working Flow of PU Ceiling
Profiles of PU Ceiling